As the global Coronavirus (COVID- 19) situation continues to evolve, we at Seachange are continually assessing how we can best operate with the well being of our home owners, staff and prospective purchasers as our absolute priority.
The below are the additional measures that we have put in place in line with the advice provided by the Australian Government.
- We have increased our sanitation procedures in all of our resorts and increased our cleaning regimes.
- We have temporarily closed our recreational facilities to ensure the safety of all home owners.
- Our Staff are working from home where possible.
- We are ensuring that all visitors, trades, prospective purchasers and contractors confirm in writing that they comply with current guidelines and sign in before being allowed entry to the resort.
- Prospective purchasers visiting our resorts are invited to do so by private appointment with our sales team who are taking additional measures to ensure adherence with social distancing guide lines including supplying gloves, hand sanitiser and masks.
- Our Operations staff have completed online certification in Infection Control training.
- We are working closely with our Home Owners Committees to assess the best ways to support our communities through this time.
- We are reaching out to home owners that are in isolation to provide assistance with accessing essential supplies
At Seachange we believe in building communities of like-minded people, not just houses. In these times of uncertainty, community is of more importance than ever and we will continue to look at the best ways to support our home owners through this time. Thank you for considering joining one of our Seachange resorts and we look forward to welcoming you for a personal tour in the near future.