Architecturally designed, the Rickard is a single storey home that’s both affordable and functional. This open plan home is designed to bring the outdoors in with the living and kitchen opening onto the alfresco area.
Sustainability has been a key consideration in design with environmentally friendly features ensuring the home is both comfortable to live in and affordable to run. Built to meet the silver standard of Liveable Housing Design, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is easily accessible and adaptable should your needs change down the track. This forward thinking means that you will love the way that you live in this home now and for many years to come.
- Executive Features
- Fujitsu day / night ducted air -conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bosch oven, built-in microwave, electric cooktop, semi integrated dishwasher
- Stone benchtops and splash backs or porcelain tiles
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench and in entry
- Walk-in pantry
- EnviroDevelopment Features
- 2.2kw solar system
- 160L Rinnai Hotflow hot water system
- LED downlights throughout
- Hebel cladding
- Fully insulated roof