Architecturally designed to take full advantage of the waterfront location, the Mosman offers breathtaking elevated views of the Coomera River. With a large open plan living area that extends onto a stunning outdoor alfresco, this home is flooded with natural light.
The king sized master suite has ample space with adjoining walk in robe and his and hers vanity. Located at the opposite end of the home is the guest suite and MPR ensuring privacy when friends and family visit. The MPR (multi-purpose room) is a light and airy retreat for indulging in hobbies or quiet relaxation and boasts casement doors opening onto a garden patio.
Sustainability has been a key consideration in design with environmentally friendly features ensuring the home is both comfortable to live in and affordable to run. Built to meet the silver standard of Liveable Housing Design, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is easily accessible and adaptable.
- Executive Features
- Fujitsu day / night ducted air -conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bosch oven, built-in microwave, electric cooktop, semi integrated dishwasher
- Stone benchtops and splash backs or porcelain tiles
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench and in entry
- Walk-in pantry
- EnviroDevelopment Features
- 2.2kw solar system
- 250L Rinnai Hotflow hot water system
- LED downlights throughout
- Hebel and feature stone-look cladding
- Fully insulated roof