Seachange over 50s Lifestyle ResortOffers over $549,000
This north facing unique two bedroom, two bathroom home enjoys a prime location at the end of the row with views over a landscaped tree lined pathway that captures cooling breezes creating a perfect outdoor area. From the moment you enter this light filled property you will be taken in by the wonderful decor, high quality fixtures and well designed layout.
The open plan living area opens up via glass stacker doors into the enclosed Florida room to create an excellent additional living space for year round entertaining The well appointed gourmet kitchen, with stone benches and ceramic cook top is also easily accessible from the outdoor living area with a servery window, perfect when entertaining your family and friends.
* Prime north facing position
* Situated adjacent to garden views
* Light filled open plan living area
* Master bedroom with ensuite opens to the Florida room
* Guest bedroom with two way bathroom
* White planation shutters throughout
* Fully enclosed insect and weather proof Florida room
* 2.7m (9ft) ceilings throughout
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Single lock up garage with inbuilt storage and internal access
* Two seater golf buggy
Seachange Emerald Lakes is the finest expression yet of the Seachange lifestyle philosophy, an exclusive community set within the premium Emerald Lakes precinct.
Positioned in a never-to-be-repeated location on the shore of a picturesque 37ha lake, Seachange makes a bold statement about the life you want to live – connected to friends and family, with 5 star resort facilities on your doorstep.
Residents also enjoy 13km of walking paths and direct buggy access to the Emerald Lakes Town Centre, 18 hole championship golf course and club house, medical centres and stylish cafes and restaurant hub.
Seachange is a change for the better, a downsize without the compromise in a gated and secure community for the lucky few.
NO stamp duty – NO exit fees – NO deferred management costs. – NO land rates to council