The Robinson is part of the Outlook series of premium homes, specifically designed to take advantage of the elevated North facing position, with expansive and open views across Adams Park. The home offers spacious open plan living and a large private rear alfresco, perfect for relaxed entertaining and is ideal for those who want
to downsize without compromise.
The designer kitchen acts as the heart and hub of the home. Features such as stone bench tops and pendant lighting add elegance and style while a walk-in pantry and ample storage enhances practicality. The guest suite is thoughtfully positioned at the opposite end of the home to the master suite, allowing for privacy when hosting
friends and family.
Sustainability has been a key consideration in design with environmentally friendly features making the home comfortable to live in and affordable to run. The principals of Liveable Housing Design have been used so that you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is easily accessible and adaptable.
- Executive Features
- Fujitsu day / night ducted air -conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- European Appliances with excellent warranties
- Stone benchtops
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench
- EnviroDevelopment Features
- 2000L Water Tank
- LED lighting throughout
- Fully insulated roof and walls
- High performance Hebel autoclaved aerated concrete cladding
- 5 Star WELS Rating Taps in bathroom and kitchen.