The Kensington home offers spacious open plan living and a large alfresco, perfect for relaxed entertaining. The designer kitchen acts as the heart and hub of the home. Features such as stone bench tops and pendant lighting add elegance and style while a walk-in pantry enhances practicality.
Sustainability has been a key consideration in design with environmentally friendly features making the home comfortable to live in and affordable to run. The principals of Liveable Housing Design have been used so that you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is easily accessible and adaptable.
The Kensington home comes with a choice of either modern or traditional facade.
- Executive Features
- Fujitsu day / night ducted air -conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- European Appliances with excellent warranties
- Stone benchtops
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench
- Rear Garden Bed
- EnviroDevelopment Features
- 2000L Water Tank
- LED lighting throughout
- Fully insulated roof and walls
- High performance Hebel autoclaved aerated concrete cladding
- 5 Star WELS Rating taps in kitchen and bathroom