The Bianca Contemporary home offers a private side entry which flows into spacious open plan living and large alfresco space perfect for relaxed entertaining. The centrally located designer kitchen acts as the heart and hub of the home, which is enhanced by a large feature window allowing light to flood in. Features such as waterfall end stone bench tops, pendant lighting and built in wine storage, add elegance and style, while a spacious walk-in pantry and ample storage make it a practical space for creating culinary master pieces.
Sustainability has been a key consideration in design with environmentally friendly features ensuring the home is both comfortable to live in and affordable to run. Built to meet the silver standard of Liveable Housing Design, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is easily accessible and adaptable should your needs change in the future. This forward thinking means that you will love the way that you live in this home now and for many years to come.
- Executive Features
- Fujitsu day / night ducted air -conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bosch oven, built-in microwave, electric cooktop, semi integrated dishwasher
- Stone benchtops and splash backs or porcelain tiles
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench and in entry
- Walk-in pantry
- EnviroDevelopment features
- 2.2kw solar system
- 250L Rinnai Hotflow hot water system
- LED downlights throughout
- Hebel and feature stone look cladding
- Fully insulated ceiling