The Hayman Traditional home offers a private side entry, which flows into spacious open plan living and large alfresco space, perfect for relaxed entertaining. The designer kitchen acts as the heart and hub of the home with features such as waterfall edge stone bench tops and pendant lighting adding elegance and style. A spacious walk-in pantry and ample storage make it a practical space for creating culinary masterpieces.
The king sized master suite has ample space with adjoining walk in robe and double sink vanity. Located at the opposite end of the home is the guest suite and MPR ensuring privacy when friends and family visit. The MPR (multi-purpose room) is a light and airy retreat for indulging in hobbies or quiet relaxation.
Sustainability has been a key consideration in design with environmentally friendly features ensuring the home is both comfortable to live in and affordable to run. The Hayman incorporates the principals of Liveable Housing Design, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is easily accessible and adaptable.
- Executive Features
- Fujitsu day / night ducted air -conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bosch oven, built-in microwave, electric cooktop, semi integrated dishwasher
- Stone benchtops and splash backs or porcelain tiles
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Feature pendant lighting above kitchen bench and in entry
- Walk-in pantry
- EnviroDevelopment features
- 2.2kw solar system
- 250L Rinnai Hotflow hot water system
- LED downlights throughout
- Hebel cladding
- Fully insulated ceiling